Because we believe:
1. that everyone should be able to store their important information safely and securely;
2. that they should be able to access their information from anywhere using any internet enabled device;
3. that such software should be simple and easy to use;
4. that such software should be available in everyone's mother tongue;
5. that folk who just want to store stuff in a big searchable space should be able to do just that;
6. that folk who want to use a more structured approach suitable for client work should also be able to do just that;
7. that software you use should make your life easier not put barriers between you and what you want to achieve.
We couldn't find any software that meet with these requirement and so we decided that we needed to design and build it ourselves - here in Sussex UK.
1. because we have been building knowledge and business management systems for professional folk since 1998 - so we know what is required;
2. our new deskspace dApp - the result of three years development work - is designed to give you that freedom of use you always thought should be possible but found was hard to find;
3. you can use it for your personal use for FREE and
4. if you really like it you can choose to upgrade to the professional edition so that you can collaborate with colleagues and clients.
The new deskspace App (dApp) is a smart personal data store and/or a project or case management App for knowledge workers - professional folk - who want to be able to access their information and work anywhere.
It is suitable for lawyers, attorneys, accountants, consultants and creatives like designers, authors and artists - amongst others.
It is simple and fast and will currently run on most iOS mobile devices and many not so mobile devices such as Macs and PCs.
Our plans for this technology include opening it up for others to use and adapt for their own purposes - and hence:
1. we are committed to co-operating and collaborating with other developers as a means of better supporting a wide variety of potential users;
2. we plan to make our own proprietory framework which powers the dApp open for use by other developers to build their own products;
3. we know that building efficient mobile data driven Apps can be a costly process - the Deskspace App Framework can save you time by providing a fully functioning App ready for you to make the changes you require to create your own product;
4. we also plan to enable developers to create structures within the dApp which can be supplied to other users to make the dApp more precisely fit their needs;
5. please get in touch with us and let's discuss how we can best assist one another in supporting our users.
You can contact us at
Deskspace Systems Limited
45 Orchard Close, Burgess Hill
East Sussex, RH15 0GF
Telephone during normal business hours (UK Time - that is +5 ECST or +8 PST)
on +44 (0) 7973 518513
Summary: Deskspace develops and publishes software for professionals - classic Practice Management Systems for lawyers attorneys solicitors trade mark attorneys and others and next generation dApps for use on any mobile device.
Deskspace Systems Limited is a Company incorporated in England & Wales and registered at Companies House with Company Number 7461735.
The Registered Office address is:
Deskspace Systems Limited
45 Orchard Close, Burgess Hill, East Sussex
United Kingdom RH15 0GF
DESKSPACE is a Trademark of Deskspace Systems Limited registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under Reg No 4,628,974.
DESKSPACE is a Trademark of Deskspace Systems Limited registered with the European Office for Harmonization of the Internal Market under Certificate No. 001805621.
This Website and our products referred to herein are copyright © 2000-14 Deskspace Systems Limited.